cannabis peanut butter cookies
These peanut butter cookies are infused with cannabis in the form of coconut oil, cannabutter, cannasugar, or cannabis concentrates, while maintaining the same delicious melt-in-your-mouth taste that you already know and love.
Here’s an alternative way of expressing the recipe for Delicious Peanut Butter Cannabis Cookies:
If you’re in the mood for a scrumptious treat that’ll leave you feeling blissed out, these cookies are a must-try. Made with creamy cannabutter peanut butter cookies, a generous sprinkling of sugar for crunch, and infused with cannabis, they’re a delightfully simple bake that won’t disappoint. Get ready to indulge in some seriously mouth-watering goodness.
If pot brownies have never been your thing, we’ve got something a little different to satisfy your sweet tooth: peanut butter weed cookies.
Sugar cookie’s nutty cousin, these melt-in-your-mouth cookies are buttery, coated in a layer of crunchy sugar, filled with weed, and surprisingly easy to bake. Make these classic cookies with an herbal twist for your intimate holiday gatherings or stash away the entire bunch for yourself. Either way, all you need is a batch of cannabutter and this foolproof recipe.
Ingredients: (Makes About 20 Cookies)
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter/cannabutter**
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 room temperature egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (preferably Jif or Skippy)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar for rolling
**Note: The ratio of cannabutter to unsalted butter is entirely up to you and your desired dosage, just be sure to use ½ cup of butter total.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or even a fork will do), mix the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat until well combined, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the peanut butter and vanilla, until fully combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then mix until smooth. The dough will be thick and soft at this point.
- Cover and chill the dough for 1 hour in the refrigerator (and up to 2-3 days). If you plan to chill for longer than a few hours, allow the dough to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before rolling and baking as it will be quite hard and unpliable.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, or grease well. Set aside.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, about 1 ½ tablespoons of dough per cookie, and then roll the balls in granulated sugar. Use a fork to make the classic crisscross indent on top of each. Bake each batch for 10-12 minutes until very lightly browned on the sides.
- Remove from the oven. Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely or devour immediately. The choice is yours.
- Cookies stay fresh covered at room temperature for up to 1 week.
There are no reviews yet.