Buy moon rocks weed Online
Though the potency of each batch of weed moon rocks varies and depends on how it’s made/who produces it, the general consensus is that they hover around 50% THC (most flower by itself averages around 20% THC).
Hitting Moon Rocks produces an extremely pleasant, terpene-rich taste of kief that makes you say, “Woooo, that’s delicious.” The smoke clouds produced are super big and full, so each hit is damn near its own experience.
And the high? Oh buddy, oh pal, don’t even get me started on the high. Starting in the head, and eventually spreading throughout the entire body down to your toes, a Moon Rocks high is one of those slow burns that you definitely feel at first, but 30 minutes later, you realize that you have reached a mountaintop that you may not have been ready to climb.
I smoked my gram of Moon Rocks at around 5 p.m., and when I woke up the next morning at 7 a.m., I was still on Mars waiting for the train back to Earth.
Moon rocks materialized out of the longstanding, intimate relationship between cannabis culture and hip-hop. To be more precise, they’re the product of a mixtape project between former Death Row Records executive vice president-turned-marijuana mogul Kurupt (Ricardo E. Brown) and music artist Dr. Zodiak (Daniel Laughlin).
Pros and cons of smoking weed moon rocks
- They will get you super-duper high.
- Cost-effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way.
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC.
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation starter.
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone).
- They’re messy—most put them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you.